Hi, I'm Brenna. Follow me as I follow my Savior into the arms of the broken. It's truly satisfying to be part of something bigger than myself.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

My life is constantly changing & I LOVE IT. I have said this to so many people in the past months... But i am finally LIVING and understanding what it means to release the tight grip on my own life and run full on into the plans of Jesus. A dear sister in Christ, so anointed, said this on her blog. If you don't follow Brittney Kimbler, you should. Her words are such a testimony of the Lord's goodness; it's like food to my soul: 

Was reminded through heart whispers to Live Fully. Right here, right now..this moment. That I will never get this time back. That each day is to be celebrated, fully, cheerfully, boldly. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. To be in constant communication through prayer and continual praise with the only One who is always guaranteed, available, present, and able. I don't want to miss out on Him. Worthy and Beautiful, Kind and Generous. To wonder at all that is Life, and to laugh in every opportunity available. To really Live.
As April brings Spring. May we look back at our "goals" and desires for 2012.
My own aspirations of this 2012:
"All of my Life, in every season, You are still God, I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship."
I don't want to have spent a year "Living" only to get to the end and realize my life passed me by. May we Live this April with a continual spirit of Cherishing.

http://ihaveresolved.blogspot.com/


We've only got today, so let's love Jesus and people more than we ever have.